Welcome to 2967 Knight Court. This could be your next home! Perched on a premium lot that backs to trees and Ruth B. Swann Memorial Park, you'll enjoy privacy, shade, and quiet. Well maintained, with thoughtfully considered improvements made by the sellers, the home is move-in ready. From the lushly landscaped front yard, enter the spacious foyer; to the right is a dedicated home office complete with custom built-in desks and two large windows. The gracious formal dining room with chair rail and crown molding is to the left. The dining room leads into the cook's-delight kitchen that features granite tops, stainless steel appliances including the gas range, an island with a breakfast bar, and a pantry, all with a view of the expansive family room with a wall mount for TV over the gas fireplace. Through the sliding glass door in the kitchen is the roomy 12' x 12' Trex deck and stairs to the heavenly 19' x 18' pavered patio, perfect for relaxing and entertaining in style. The home's upper level features a generously sized primary suite with an ensuite bath complete with a tub/shower, dual sink vanity, a separate water closet, and two well-proportioned closets, one of which is a large walk-in. There are also three nicely sized bedrooms, a full hallway bath, and a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer on this level. The lower level finished recreation room, with space for exercise equipment, a pool table, and comfy furniture for movie nights can also serve as a private guest room. The backyard is accessible from a door that leads to walk-out stairs. And the ample utility room has plenty of space for all your stuff! Additional improvements include custom blinds throughout the home, a Nest thermostat, and ceiling fans in the upper-level bedrooms and the family room. There is also a security system with a doorbell camera, 2 motion sensors, 4 window sensors, 4 door sensors, and a camera on the backyard that conveys. The home is minutes from grocery shopping, restaurants, the Ruth B. Swann Memorial Park, Chapman State Park, and Rt. 228 into Waldorf.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,789 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
J. C. PARKS
HENRY E. LACKEY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Heated, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price